Daily Quarantine Questions:
1. What am I grateful for today?
2. Who am I checking in on or connecting with today?
3. What expectations of “normal” am I letting go of today?
4. How am I getting outside today?
5. How am I moving my body today?
6. What beauty am I either creating, cultivating or inviting in today?
This class continues with the physical anchors of moving and sensing our heads, hearts, hands and heels. The intent is to use these touch points in the body to ground, relax and move in different ways. As always, it’s about paying attention: the investment in yourself.
Today’s class is with all new, copyright-legal music (see the schedule for weekly classes below) and is available for practice here. Subscribe to my YouTube Channel, leave a friendly comment, and hit Notifications so you know when I post new classes! And here’s today’s playlist:
~~~ Dancing Water Daily ~ Thu Mar 26, 2020 ~ Nourishing Movement ~ Medicine for This Moment: Quarantine Questions ~~~
Lust 4:06 LATASHÁ YouTube Audio Library
Arp Bounce 4:07 Geographer YouTube Audio Library
Ice Mocha 4:02 Drew Banga YouTube Audio Library
Heel Flip 4:15 Slynk & Kermode YouTube Audio Library
Frame of Mine 4:27 Freedom Trail Studio YouTube Audio Library
Come With Some Funk 4:03 Max McFerren YouTube Audio Library
Turn Up Let’s Go 4:26 Jeremy Blake YouTube Audio Library
Still Not Rite 4:11 Noir Et Blanc Vie YouTube Audio Library
Super Blues 4:21 Unicorn Heads YouTube Audio Library
Fortress Europe 4:26 Dan Bodan YouTube Audio Library
I continue to work on all aspects of offering online classes (new music! better camera possibilities! a cordless mic! Fingers crossed!). Another option for you might be NiaTV which is an online service offering 30 days free access to Nia TV’s at-home dance workouts, podcasts, meditations, and exclusive livestream.
• To register, click here and start your free trial today.
• Please note: you will need to cancel your Nia TV account within 30 days to avoid being charged after the 30-day trial period.
UPDATED PRACTICES THIS WEEK
In order to solve the music copyright issues on YouTube, to address the issues with internet streaming and the fact that not everybody is on Facebook (and in the interest of simplicity!), at 9am every day I will post a recorded practice. This will allow people to access classes whenever they can do them, whether they are Facebookers or not and will be less stressful to produce.
You can help to increase the interactivity and assure me that you are out there! PLEASE DO:
• leave comments on the Facebook videos and share them with friends
• subscribe to my YouTube channel (it’s FREE, of course), like, comment and share them
• subscribe, comment and share these blog posts
• email me at email@example.com with ideas and suggestions for what would be of the most help and support in these days
THIS WEEK’S OFFERINGS ~ REVISED!
Monday Mar 23 11am ~ Dancing Water Live ~ Nourishing Movement on the Focus Pocus Facebook page ~ find it here
Tuesday Mar 24 9am ~ Dancing Water Online ~ Nourishing Movement on Susan’s YouTube ~ find it here
Wednesday Mar 25 9am ~ Dancing Water Daily ~ Nourishing Movement on the Focus Pocus Facebook page ~ find it here
Thursday Mar 26 9am ~ Dancing Water Daily ~ Nourishing Movement on Susan’s YouTube channel ~ find it here
Friday, Mar 27 9am ~ Dancing Water Daily ~ Dharma Dance on Susan’s YouTube channel ~ find it here
Saturday, Mar 28 9am ~ Dancing Water Daily ~ Ajna (Self-Guided) Practice on Susan’s YouTube channel and on the Focus Pocus Facebook page
Sunday, Mar 29 10am ~ Dancing Water Daily ~ Restorative Yoga Practice on Susan’s YouTube channel and n the Focus Pocus Facebook page