In the past couple of weeks, I’ve found myself lit up by a whole variety of experiences: a talk at the Festival of the Book (and the conversations after it), a blog post, an personal insight, a story on NPR (and the music I discovered from that story), even an episode of Modern Family!
This week, I’m curious about what’s got your juices flowing:
- What is inspiring you?
- What are you excited about?
- What are you reading? listening to? watching?
- Is there a place that inspires you?
- Who are you having energizing conversations with?
- When you feel flat as a pancake, what’s your tried and true source of inspiration?
In building a rich, purposeful life, nothing fuels me more than the inspiration that I find along the way. The people I connect with inspire me more than anything else — so I’d love to hear what zings your strings, floats your boat, and flips your skirt (or your britches)! Please leave a comment below, or if you prefer, you can always email me at email@example.com. I can’t wait to hear from you.
Dance on, my friends,