This week, I’m curious about what’s going on in your body:
- How does your body feel at different times of the day (morning, mid-day, afternoon, evening, night)?
- What, if any, body parts are causing you discomfort?
- Are there parts that are limiting your range of movement?
- Have you recently decided not to do something because of something happening in your body?
- As your life progresses, are there certain body parts about which you are particularly concerned?
- Any body parts that make you go, “Hmmm.” (that is, that you’re curious about, don’t really understand, would like to know more about)?
- What do you tend to do when a part of your body isn’t 100%:
- Power through and ignore it?
- Rest and stop moving?
- Go to a doctor/physical therapist/body worker?
- Do your tried and true healing practices (such as…)?
Personally, I have lots of different relationships with different parts of me at different times. I’m not a doctor or medical practitioner, and I’d love to know what is going on in your skin. I would love to share information and experiences and help each other learn more about the amazing self-healing our bodies (and minds) can do! Please respond and connect with me in whatever way feels best. Everything you share via email (at firstname.lastname@example.org) will be kept confidential. Of course, responding in the comment section below is welcome…and public! I look forward to hearing from you.
Dance on, my friends,