But it’s important to me that Focus Pocus isn’t just about me waxing rhapsodic about my body~mind fascination. My real goal is to have this blog be a useful service to you, its readers. Just as I want people to take what they learn in Nia out beyond the studio (as well as have a kick-butt awesome sweaty fun time IN the studio!), I want to know how to make Focus Pocus a service to you (as well as being fun to read!).
So occasionally, I’ll be asking y’all questions about what you’re interested in, curious about or having trouble with. No heavy lifting, just some simple questions about topics that I tend to write about to make sure I’m writing in a helpful direction.
For this first “What UP?”, I’m wondering if there are any topics about Nia that you’d like me to cover:
- Would you like to know about any of the 13 Principles of Nia?
- Would you like details on some of the 52 Moves (and of course, if so, which ones?)
- Are there movements that confuse you, don’t feel good, or are otherwise challenging?
- Would you like to learn about how Nia uses the Five Sensations of Fitness: Flexibility, Mobility, Strength, Agility and Stability?
- Are you interested in The Body’s Way Principles?
- Are you interested in the history or the story of Nia?
- Anything at all that you’d like to know about the practice of Nia?
In order for this to work, I need you! Please respond and connect with me! Let me know what you think and what you’d like to hear more about. So please do respond in the comment section below or feel free to email me directly at email@example.com! I look forward to hearing from you.
Dance on. Have fun. Let me know what UP!